Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

QQuango/CantTouchThis' ban appeal

(11-03-2017, 12:53 PM)QQuangooooo Wrote:  So, Regarding the mapvote with the bhopping... Because of the way I bhop... you think its scripting? for one, you dont need to strafe much at all to bhop consistently, I've done it for years now it and because natural instinct to be able to bhop with the smallest of mouse movement, I don't need to make obsurd left and right movement with my mouse seeing as its really all in the keys a and d and not my mouse windly swinging left and right for speed. Your Bhops, no offence, where pretty poor as you actually lose speed by swinging wildly left and right and you can see that towards the end. Secondly, You've produced a video of someone on CS:GO (not gmod) on how to spot a scripting bhopper...Errr this is gmod? Bhopping on CS:GO and gmod are very VERY different, So I'm not even going to take this into consideration. It's really just not hard to bhop on Gmod if you learn, and I do it for fun on the server because I get bored just walking around sometimes. Jeez if it was that big of a problem I'd stop!
Now, This CS:GO ban. Search it up kiddo, "Majorly Disruptive" means Banned via overwatch, as it literally says "convicted by Overwatch" meaning I was found guilty VIA Overwatch, not VAC. I don't entirely know how or why it went to a VAC, but like I said I was participating in a lot of leagues back then and it was a possible reason as to why.
Thirdly, You're right! That gif was from good old Unpoke, giving me the evidence of my aimbot... Which you've just said you don't get how it proves anything!
EDIT: Just re-read and about the "my word against the system"... Seems like I'm guilty until proven innocent here too though! For a guy who killed himself every round for hours on end, And yes guys, I shit you not he did, just to watch me, he sure got nothing out of it other then me bhopping...Surely you would of found something else?

It doesn't matter which game it is, it still shows the fundementals of bhopping. Yes, you dont need a lot of mouse movement to bhop, however, only people who script really strafe like that. In my video, i am in fact not losing speed, i was going much faster than i normally would. I began losing speed at the end because i got what i needed and i was stopping. You werent even moving your mouse enough to gain speed if you were bunnyhopping legitimately.

And no, it wasn't just that video alone, other people(including unpoke) were spectating you and watching you and concluded that you were scripting.

As for your final statement, like i said, it is possibly you were game banned and then vac banned, however that only happens if your cheats were detected after you were overwatched.

Messages In This Thread
RE: QQuango/CantTouchThis' ban appeal - tobiasxz - 11-03-2017, 01:12 PM