The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Celery God - Unban request.

Steam Name (Current): Celery God

Steam Name (During incident): Celery God™

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26830324

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198013926376  OR  http://steamcommunity.com/id/rmaring

Name of staff you were banned by: McNuggie

Length of the ban: Permenant

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Repealed.

Reason for ban: Ghosting + RDM and not slaying

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes.

What really happened?: I think I ghosted by hinting at someone's location in the teamspeak. My memory's fuzzy. Also I RDM'd someone while there was no admin present, and I didn't kill myself in the next round.

Additional details: It's been over two years. I just wanna come back and have a good time. Yeah, I get that I was an immature tryhard, but that was two years ago. I was 14, maybe even 13 depending on the time frame you might be thinking of. In fact, I remember applying for membership shortly after I turned 13. I'm just as surprised as anyone that I'm back here now, appealing my ban once again, but you know what? I've never had as much fun in a video game as I have on FRG. I know things are probably different now, but I still want to get back on at least one more time. At this point I'm not even sure that I'll play on FRG like I used to when I got banned. I'd just like to know when I get on Garry's Mod that I can join FRG, and maybe I will occasionally. Thank you for your time, and try to keep an open mind. I drive now for god's sake, that at least has to take a little more responsibility than 13 year old me had.
Find

Messages In This Thread
Celery God - Unban request. - Celery God - 10-24-2017, 02:47 AM
RE: Celery God - Unban request. - halaman - 10-25-2017, 03:38 AM
RE: Celery God - Unban request. - Unpoke - 11-12-2017, 11:56 PM