The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Cryptic Phantom - Membership Application

Heart 

Steam Name(Current): Cryptic Phantom (It was Dotajunkie for those of you who may or may not know)

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 51 hours (yes I realize I barely make the cut but it doesn't hurt to try)

Where did you hear about this server?: Some of my old NTG homies

Have you ever been banned and why?: Nope

Why do you want to join?: The good majority of you know me, and know that I have been an active member of NTG for a while now. I have completely migrated over to FRG and have been very active for about 2 or 3 weeks. Most of my friends have moved over here for various reasons. I personally like the updated inventory, the weapon stats, the unique traits, the fact that guns seem more balanced, and the community as a whole. I have been very active since I have joined and I would love to be a bigger part of this community and continue to make more friends here on FRG.

Referred by: A bunch of people. Terran was probably the one who convinced me to try it out first though.

Additional Details: Jake isn't even that good at tagpro   Cool  
Find

Messages In This Thread
Cryptic Phantom - Membership Application - Cryptic Phantom - 01-30-2015, 12:03 AM
RE: Cryptic Phantom - Membership Application - Bottle4 - 01-30-2015, 06:25 AM