The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Onuris feedback

I know godlike suggestions are typically frowned upon but this regarding changes to an already existing godlike which I think should be fine.

Before I get into this I want to mention that I'm probably the servers most notable SG user, I'm quite experienced with the ins and outs of the weapon and I think my opinion generally means something on this topic. I want the Onuris to be a respectable godlike as it's may be the only godlike sg we ever get.

Right now the Onuris sits in an awkward spot, usage wise it's not good as a godlike and it's not great as an SG, it's just sort of there. It has a unique look, but one that most would call horrendous. The stats leave a lot to be desired and the suffix is pretty horrible. I feel as if though it's been given a short end of the stick out of the gate, it's received one touchup already to the stats but that's about it.

First off I want to start with the looks. While I was really excited to see a godlike sg and one with bone features I feel like it's disappointed quite a lot visually. For lack of better description it looks like a skeleton had their torso pushed through it's pelvis and there was a gun barrel shoved in to make it function. I feel like the skull scope was a cool feature for the deathbringer but having it here is just unneeded.

The SG552 appeals to me because it's small and compact, the original is very pleasing to look at but this new design thematically works against that. I understand that it's to do with a war god but this design just does not work. Here I have overlapped my SG onto the Onuris to compare the size, and the Onuris takes 2-3x more space than the original SG.

For the design I would highly recommend something more smaller that has bony details rather than an entire skeleton crammed into a gun.

As a godlike I feel like it should be the upper end of it's weapon line but not make it the absolute best. Right now it's outclassed by a sorrowful SG with contagion which is absolutely disappointing. The combination of negative reload speed, no clip stat and an already small magazine size makes it a very painful weapon to use there is way too many negatives.

Here's are my proposed stats for the Onuris

-35% accuracy <- Theme wise this gun should NOT be accurate and it mirrors the tartarus' +35% accuracy
+20% damage <- no more no less
+4-8 clip <- this is very badly necessary to the gun for it to be even somewhat viable
+22% firerate <- basically I swapped around the damage and firerate currently
-50% deploy speed <- you should not be able to switch quickly into this gun and 12% is absolutely nothing
+8% Mobility <- this is good already
-25% stability
-20% reload speed

Leave your comments regarding the Onuris whether it be feedback or your opinion. I'd really love to see some changes made.

Messages In This Thread
Onuris feedback - Kuro - 01-07-2017, 01:08 AM
RE: Onuris feedback - tobiasxz - 01-07-2017, 01:11 AM
RE: Onuris feedback - Kuro - 01-07-2017, 01:16 AM
RE: Onuris feedback - Revs - 01-07-2017, 01:17 AM
RE: Onuris feedback - tobiasxz - 01-07-2017, 01:19 AM
RE: Onuris feedback - Kuro - 01-07-2017, 01:20 AM
RE: Onuris feedback - Bezerker - 01-07-2017, 01:33 AM
RE: Onuris feedback - hockeyfn - 01-07-2017, 01:55 AM
RE: Onuris feedback - Kuro - 01-07-2017, 02:11 AM
RE: Onuris feedback - Brassx - 01-07-2017, 02:41 AM