Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What would you like to see on TTT?

(02-01-2019, 10:06 AM)Kuro Wrote:  I'd like to see TTT removed entirely and have anything TTT related be reworked into other content.

I know it may sound controversial but this is about the 19th time we've discussed this post holiday season when TTT is all but dead due to a number of different reasons and we're throwing anything at it to keep it alive I'd consider it a waste of time and effort.

It makes no sense to keep having to come back to the same drawing board with the same problems and expect something to change. Our dependance on TTT is becoming detrimental when we're trying to keep it alive more than it's keeping us alive.
I'd rather see the time and effort put into something the developers have passion or interest in or would actually play themselves if I'm allowed to be completely honest.

I'd say I agree if TTT wasn't our most played game mode by far. It's only been really declining post-christmas. Everything prior was fairly steady.

I just think the biggest reason TTT isn't active right now is due to me not releasing any major updates to it, for a long time. The last major TTT update was Random Classes.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you like to see on TTT? - Brassx - 02-01-2019, 10:41 AM