Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What would you like to see on TTT?

I just like playing TTT as it is. When the standard guns are filled with bows, staffs, weird weapons and stuff it becomes less of a murder-mystery suspense thriller and more into an arcade game. Which isn't bad, but the default guns are really satisfying and fun. FRG, for me, has and always will be at its peak, yet I still enjoyed the early days more.

We'd play for hours and go watch some guy get a 470 coin drop and freak out. Everyone would be hype, crates would be bought. Suddenly 500 coins is what "noobs" have. When people can hit 50,000 and the going prices of guns just constantly change it really seems uninteresting. I have more fun playing TTT for what it is now than the inventory system as a whole. There's just too much for me now and I can't have fun with it, I don't want to have to manage being killed with random weapons and special abilities. Its more fun to sleuth around and watch your back, keeping an eye out for the Traitor while trying to find a good weapon off the floor.

But, eh, that's just me. Suffixes also tilt me.

TTT is really fun because of how you're basically playing out a mystery. With a couple of cool guys on a server you can have some crazy fun. When twenty people are on its just a clusterfuck of who's going to hold down Mouse 1 first. I mean, I'm not saying FRG should regress or anything, but that's just why I don't find it fun. Also, I hate the sounds of the new guns blech.

Oh, having more than one server would be nice simply to avoid irritating or cancerous players. We all have a person or a few that we don't like. 90% of the times I decided to avoid FRG was/is because one of them will be on.

Edit: Oh yeah also gimme more Voslom, I loved that. Top tier. Just make it fast, man. Wall jumps, sprinting speed, double jumps and loads of mobility. Castlevania style, y'know? You had that idea going and it seemed great!

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you like to see on TTT? - Terran - 12-23-2016, 03:46 AM