The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Nekinu Sakuya - Membership application.

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 50 Hours and 30~40 minutes? Roughly 51 hours.

Where did you hear about this server?: On NTG's forums, Brassx's new server/inventory system announcement.

Have you ever been banned and why?: No.

Why do you want to join?: I want to be a part of FRG as a whole. It's an amazing community where I seem to look positively upon most of the players, and have fun playing with most. I love the server enviroment and I think being a member would only further show my dedication and engagement with the community and the server as a whole.

Referred by: No one.

Additional Details:Turned 17 today! Which means I pass the requirements of the age limit. Anyways, Most of you know me for a while, and I want to first apologize if I ever came out to sound cocky, bratty or annoying. People seem to misunderstand my way of speaking as showing off, and I want to inform that since english isn't my first language, I might make use of certain sentences that might sound that way, but I want all of you to trust me when I say this, I am a really modest person, and if I discuss anything, don't take it as a personal offense, I just like to talk about shit, a lot.

Besides that, I have nothing else to say, not going to reason why I should be/need to be a member, I just hope to be added in as a member Wink. (Also, I don't know if regular members get nrslay, but me having it would be really helpful, as I can be online on weird times that most moderators/admins can't make it to, like super early in the morning.)
Find
  • x1

Messages In This Thread
Nekinu Sakuya - Membership application. - Nekinu Sakuya~ - 01-14-2015, 03:41 AM