The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Stupid Stuff From Me

They're really dumb, and I don't expect any of these to be taken seriously. I'm just particularly bored.

BADGE SPECIALTIES:
PRIVATE BETA BADGE: You can change the color of your name for free.
2015 Christmas Badge: Link in chat to play funny sound effects. (Cooldown of 15 seconds.)
Event Badge: Souls will extremely rarely spawn on the map, (1 every 10-50 rounds?), finding it gives a Gift Package.
2016 Easter Badge: Rabbit Pets double in size for extra cuteness.

EXP UTILITIES:
At Level 10 - Unlock the Lobby
At Level 20 - Unlock Testing in Duel Arena (Spawn any weapon to try against Gregg/Players)
At Level 35 - Special Perk (25% chance of 2x Gift Package drops whenever one drops.)
At Level 40 - Special Perk (You can advertise an item for sale in an extra-fancy way, once every 30 minutes.)
At Level 45 - Special Perk (Change the color of your in-game text)
At Level 55 - Special Perk (All shop items are 5% cheaper)
At Level 65 - Special Perk (Purchasable Minigame tokens via Coins/Rubies?)
At Level 75 - Special Perk (10% Reduction in Event Cooldowns, stacks with VIP)
At Level 85 - Special Perk (Gambler: 10% chance that a Slot Machine roll will be free. Get 100 Free poker chips/week.)
At Level 99 - Special Perk (You're banned, go out and get a life)

SPECIAL DUELS:
HEADCRAB ARENA: Players start with only 1HP, a crowbar and are forced into an arena with dozens of headcrabs.
MINI YOU: Both players have very small models (1/8th of the size, this could be hard to adjust the view to that level?)
I CHOOSE YOU: Both players get a 100hp friendly Gregg. (Maybe you can choose what weapon he uses? Or not.)
ITS A BATTLE: Combine Soldiers and Zombies are in the arena! Chaos and confusion, try to survive!
AWPTASTIC: Both players get an AWP and a crowbar.
MINIGAMES: Orbitals will randomly spawn in the duel around the arena. Can you survive?
SPOOKY: The Duel Arena is extremely foggy, lowering visibility to 3-4 feet. Players are disguised.
STEALTH: Both players are cloaked and disguised, but can use weapons.

LOBBY STUFF:
Crate Gambling (Spend 375 coins for a chance at any crate that has been released. Yes, ANY crate. Untradeable.)
Frags 2 Coins (Turn Forerunner Fragments into Coins at a 1:5 Ratio. VIP get a 1:6 Ratio.)

Messages In This Thread
Stupid Stuff From Me - Terran - 04-07-2016, 06:26 AM
RE: Stupid Stuff From Me - Kuro - 04-07-2016, 06:47 AM
RE: Stupid Stuff From Me - anangrybeaver - 04-07-2016, 11:28 AM
RE: Stupid Stuff From Me - ZombieNinja975 - 04-07-2016, 11:27 AM
RE: Stupid Stuff From Me - Unpoke - 04-07-2016, 11:43 AM
RE: Stupid Stuff From Me - Zott - 04-07-2016, 12:48 PM
RE: Stupid Stuff From Me - Jew Jerome - 04-07-2016, 12:59 PM
RE: Stupid Stuff From Me - Clombs123 - 04-07-2016, 04:30 PM