The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

FRG is hitting a hard point.

I've talked with staff members, players on the server and the general population as a whole. FRG is a great place, and its tons of fun, but I feel that there's a sickening divide that grows constantly. I've always been a sort of obstinate, rude person. I rebel authority like a child and argue when it shouldn't be, but for one reason; I don't think that staff members on -any- TTT server have more rights or respect than the general player-base.

There have been many incidents where Staff members have screwed up, on purpose or by accident, and yet nobody speaks up against them. I'm sorry to bring it up about you, Excel, but as an example you tested the lines -constantly- and bent the rules repeatedly. This caused the player-base to suffer, yet it took so long for people to speak up. I feel that this happens in many other situations. I know for one that I've screwed up numerous times, yet I've NEVER had someone come to me to tell me what I did wrong, what they're upset about it, or to give me a good smack. Because I don't care what their rank is, everybody is equal in my eyes.

So, onto the main point of this topic: There needs to be some changes, and some reforms. I want to let YOU know, yes, YOU, that staff members aren't better or more special than you. You don't have to show them special attention or respect because of their rank, they're a player just like you. If they cause problems, then talk to someone and get it fixed, or, better yet, talk with THEM and get the ball rolling! This goes for ALL ranks on the server. Member, +Member, no rank; anything! People are going to scream at you, they'll cry "Drama! Drama!" as if FRG is a play by Shakespeare, but that's fine. Pay no mind to them.

If you have any grudges, gripes, issues with players, staff members or anything else, then speak up. This can only be fixed if we work together. Please don't be afraid to tell someone they're screwing up, it doesn't matter if they're a moderator or an administrator! They're just a player, a person, and if they deserve their title then they'll listen, no matter what. Speak up! Shout out loud, tell someone what they did to you and how it hurt you, let it out, honestly. This isn't a complaints thread, its a thread to communicate with people.

As I was talking about in the first paragraph, I generally, as a whole, -hate- an inordinate number of staff members on Garry's Mod servers, or virtually any other game. When I see someone power trip and cause harm to others, or have their ego inflate because they feel they're better, I feel nothing but anger inside. That has obviously not changed as of late, no matter what rank I've been. FRG was like a breath of fresh air when I left NTG, which was sinking into a literal cesspool of fecal matter that nobody cared to clean up. Instead, they opted to throw it around or stand on top of others to get their heads out of the shit hole.

Right, well, this has been a sad, embarrassing and long-winded rant, but I feel that FRG can use changes. If that means I have to anger my friends, or raise the ire of my "Enemies" (Which shouldn't exist, because, come on, we're all here for the same reason: to have fun!), then so be it! Shit, a lot of us care for FRG and don't want to see it turn into something that we don't want to play on.

If you ever decide to avoid the server because someone you don't like is on;
If you ever have to leave because of a situation that you don't like;
If you ever want to change something but are too afraid to speak up...

Then don't be! Holy hell, I don't care what people say. FRG stands up for its own, and if you play on these servers, you're a part of that. Don't let FRG work its way into becoming what NTG was like, we left that for a reason. Now, call me stupid for this post if you want, ignore it if you want, or read every damn word. I don't really care, but let it out. Nobody is going to punish you for saying that you're angry at someone, or think they're not doing their job, or want a change. Lobby it! CHANGE IT!

Also make me president of the united states of america.

Messages In This Thread
FRG is hitting a hard point. - Terran - 03-20-2016, 08:11 AM
RE: FRG is hitting a hard point. - Daniel - 03-20-2016, 08:41 AM
RE: FRG is hitting a hard point. - Brassx - 03-20-2016, 08:50 AM
RE: FRG is hitting a hard point. - Terran - 03-20-2016, 09:01 AM
RE: FRG is hitting a hard point. - Brassx - 03-20-2016, 09:50 AM
RE: FRG is hitting a hard point. - Eryehka - 03-20-2016, 09:22 AM
RE: FRG is hitting a hard point. - Kcat - 03-20-2016, 11:08 AM
RE: FRG is hitting a hard point. - Unpoke - 03-20-2016, 02:42 PM
RE: FRG is hitting a hard point. - Jake1o - 03-20-2016, 03:59 PM
RE: FRG is hitting a hard point. - Brassx - 03-20-2016, 10:14 PM
RE: FRG is hitting a hard point. - Brassx - 03-20-2016, 10:32 PM