The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Banned By Server Error (FIXED)

Steam Name (Current): QueenBee

Steam Name (During incident): #Yiff_Life

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54743700

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069753129/

Name of staff you were banned by: McNuggie

Length of the ban: Perma (chage to 2 weeks now)

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Shortened to 1440 minutes

Reason for ban: Trolling? But I don't know how I was Trolling

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Not that I know of

Additional details: I was going to get banned for 1440 minutes but the server didn't ban me, so someone told him I had an IP changer (I dont even Know what that is) Then I gor perma banned for trolling. Im not sure why I got banned for trolling when I could't do anything becasue I was gagged. I wan't RDMing, I wasn't Spamming chat, and I wasn't scamming. The only thing I did was told terrance to act his age becasue he gagged me for talking. I dont even know why I was gagged for taking. I might have been talking loud because everyone one was talking at once. The fact is my friend told me that someone right after I got banned got banned and the same thing happened, but the other guy got unbanned. We both were getting banns for the same lenght. Im not sure why my ban went from a 1440 minute to a perm when i did nothing. The reason I feel that it was changed to a perm is becasue I have told terran he wasn't doing his job good. He ovouisly doesn't like me. But im questioning Why I got banned by McNuggie when he wasn't part of it. He kinda just joined in and banned me. He wasn't there the hole time like terran. I would of understood if terran did it but the fact that an admin that didn't know what was going besides joining and hearing someone saying I was hacking and had a Ip chager. I feel like he banned me before knowing what was going on.

Messages In This Thread
Banned By Server Error (FIXED) - QueenBee - 12-06-2015, 11:15 PM
RE: Banned By Server Error (FIXED) - Axe - 12-06-2015, 11:27 PM
RE: Banned By Server Error (FIXED) - Mary - 12-06-2015, 11:34 PM
RE: Banned By Server Error (FIXED) - Mary - 12-07-2015, 12:52 AM