The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Terran - FRG Membership Application

Steam Name(Current): Terran

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): !time only shows around 25 hours, but I have over 50 hours on Gametracker and in combination with my time on the private beta, I easily exceed those 50 hours. In addition, NONE of the time on Gametracker has been spent idling. My score/minute is 1.90, leagues higher than everyone else in the top ten. (I'm #1.)

Where did you hear about this server?: I was actually invited by Tobias, and make a Beta Application. Three days (Or so) later it was accepted, and I became a steady player. I've quit the previous server I used to play on, and have decided to fully move to FRG for good.

Have you ever been banned and why?: No, not even once.

Why do you want to join?: I spent a lot of time on NTG, I had a lot of fun and I witnessed a lot of my friends leave or get banned. Eventually, the numbers dwindled to so few that I simply gave up and clung to anyone I could. I made some enemies, had good and bad times, collected a lot of items and got close to my goal. However, I have not actually COMPLETED my goal. I've decided that FRG will be the place that I complete that goal; - A collection of one of every single "Rare" unique that I can find. I also plan to have fun (Which I've already had a ton of), and "First Member" is a badge that would make me swell with pride.

Thanks for reading! Hope to see you in-game.

Messages In This Thread
Terran - FRG Membership Application - Terran - 12-16-2014, 02:02 AM
RE: Terran - FRG Membership Application - Bottle4 - 12-19-2014, 04:12 AM
RE: Terran - FRG Membership Application - Bottle4 - 01-08-2015, 05:06 PM