The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chris/DeathEquinox Constant Harassment/Disrespect

Steam Name: Chris

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:77357011

Map the event happened on: Rooftops, Dolls and Airbus (earlier around Noon for me)

Date of event: October 2nd, 2015

What Happened?:
Chris was harassing people in his mic and antagonizing other players online. He was trying to start an argument with Undope and when Undope started talking he blocked him then started talking bad about him so Undope couldn't say anything to him. He then blocked me after I told him to stop and started talking bad about me. He was mainly trying to antagonize the server, and I know there is a block command but this was him trying to start drama at this point. On Dolls he changed his name to "EmpressWhale" to annoy EmperorWhale. After Whale blocked him he started ranting about how "Whale isn't even staff! He has no rank or meaning on the server. Staff do nothing ever!". After I asked Aresuft about this he said to tell Chris to change his name. After Chris did he started complaining and was calling me something like a Snitch because I asked Aresuft to do something. On Airbus, we got an orbital one round and chris and Skorpiane blocked the exit of the spawn so nobody could get out.

Witnesses:
EmperorWhale, JuicyBoxer, Minehuis, Kcat, Lots of other people as well

Evidence:
Non because I'm bad and don't know how to export demos.

Sidenote: This isn't random as many people have played with him before and all he really tries to do is antagonize people if he is in a "Bad Mood" which really is a bummer too the rest of everyone else who plays with him online.
Find

Messages In This Thread
Chris/DeathEquinox Constant Harassment/Disrespect - NotChosen - 10-02-2015, 11:09 PM