The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Crescents/Item Crates bug on the Market

Total Items Lost: 1x Crescent Case, 1x Item Crate.

I put a couple of Crescent and Item crates (in bulk) on the market.

4 Crescents @ 395ea
3 Item Crates @ 200ea

EagleDestroyer (STEAM_0:1:67492991) says that he bought 2 crescent cases and 1 item crates.

He linked them in chat (The crescents), showing he had 2. I got money for 1 crescent (364) and 1 item crate (183), but no money for the second crescent case. However, as I said, he got both of them.

It charged Eagle for 1 Item and 1 Crescent cases. So, basically:

He DIDN'T pay for the 2nd Crescent Case, nor did I receive the money, but I lost the item.

--------
I just tested it with Cyan Spy, I gave him 2 crescents. He put them both up for 600 each, stacked. I bought both, and it took only 600 coins from me, and paid him 552, yet I got both cases.
--------

Edit: Update. Another Weird bug happened.

Since my crates didn't sell properly before, I set 4 crates up (2x Crescent, 2x Item) on the market for 395 and 195ea. After about 20 minutes, I decided to take them off and clicked "Remove". When I got the items back, I only got back 1 Crescent Case and 1 Item Crate. The other two were lost. Here's a picture saying that all 4 had returned, when only 2 did.

Messages In This Thread
Crescents/Item Crates bug on the Market - Terran - 08-07-2015, 10:49 PM