The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Harmfullx attempt to member :3

Steam Name(Current): My steam name is xHarmfullx.

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): I have played a total of 70 hours on FRG so far.

Where did you hear about this server?: I have heard about this server from many of my friends including jake and many others. I was very interested, but my ''cache'' was full and I could not load in servers, therefor it took me a while to access FRG, but at last, I made it.

Have you ever been banned and why?: Sadly, I have been banned once for a day. The reason was that I did not know that ''kiling someone on purpose'' was considered revenge rdm. I had taught that revenge rdm was the action of rdming in the soul purpose to revenge, but I now know thanks to my friend moderators, that it is not the case. I am deeply sorry, since that was not my purpose. (sorry dark).

Why do you want to join?: I want to join FRG's members becase i find that in the long run I may be able to help as a member+ or even moderator. I find that FRG has a beautiful community and that everyone should respect one another, and since some members/moderators have different time zones, perhaps I could be of help in the future.

Referred by: I dont think i was referred by anyone?

Additional Details: I was a moderator on two servers in the past, and a member on NTG, I find I could be of help, but its what you think that matters :p
Find

Messages In This Thread
Harmfullx attempt to member :3 - ::Harmfull:: - 04-12-2015, 03:10 PM