The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ideas and such on mostly weapons.

Lightbulb 
Okay doods!

So, before I share my idea with you guys I would just like to add that you shouldn't bash on them too much. Just leave your opinion on what you think. Anyways, here's what I have for you today.

Name: Ra's al Ghul's Revenge

Type of weapon: Sword/Blade

Picture/ Reference: Name: Agonies Grip

Type of weapon: Auto pistol/ CZ-75/ Tec 9

Picture/ Reference: Special: Trauma- Causes a series of hallucinations such as flashing lights switching around in different colors and shapes on ther persons screen.

Name: Krakens End

Type of weapon: Revolver

Picture/ Reference: Name: Talaria

Special: It's an Assault (AR) which can become a Sniper Rifle (SR) just by changing stats. The model it self will stay the same! It won't move or transform into a sniper. I prefer it to look like an AR and have a good scope.

How it works: The AR will have a better gun fire, but lower damage rate and more bullet spread. The SR will have a higher damage rate and good shot spread/accuracy, but much slower fire rate.

Picture/ Reference:

If you have anything to add or anything please comment! Big Grin Also, any ideas on stats for any weapon please share!
Find

Messages In This Thread
Ideas and such on mostly weapons. - Skully_Fluff - 04-16-2015, 07:08 PM