The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Looking at this forum makes me feel 1000 years older

I sometimes, every few years or so, decide to check up on the NTG crowd.

What a blast from the past, It's already been 9 years. Next year will be 10 for me. Counting 2014 as the year i started playing on NTG.

Seeing all the familiar names sorta makes me feel like my hair is turning gray and falling out as we speak.

Ive been meaning to stop by sometime, I might. Anyway. Everyone I remember, the idiot crowd. The Classic "2014 benelli enjoyers" from back in the day. The shinigami connoseurs, the days when you had to buy regen bubble and whatnot.
U guys are still the best! Even if I was a huge idiot back then. rock on guys.

I really do miss being a 15 year old and booting up NTG at 7 in the morning, seeing if my friends were on. I thought the funniest thing in the entire world was going onto the NTG forums and shitposting horrible weapon suggestions. Making stupid, awful off topic posts and checking them during school. Now I'm old and work. I dont think we appreciate those times where these places exist, because ive had so many gaming communities fall apart as years go by. Cool to see this place is still around, even just to dig in the old forum messages.

Anyways, hi.

Messages In This Thread
Looking at this forum makes me feel 1000 years older - Fresh - 03-21-2023, 06:18 AM