Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Deathrage Player Report

Deathrage deadass gonna make Brass code a fucking restraining order or some shit. But yeah I dunno I'm so fucking tired of hearing about these lame ass day to day harassments, if you don't like somebody you block them and leave it at that.
What you don't do is actively try to harass them over and over. The whole "ima stalk this guy until he gets fed up with me" shit is just lowlife. Deathrage is simply ruining Manegunners gameplay experience since he gets a kick out of his reaction which obviously isn't okay. If you wanna see another fellas fully exposed asshole then you should just ask him, not this "12 year old girl is mean to cute boy she likes" shit that's happening RN.

To put it simply I personally would say: Either fix the behavior or fuck right off.
Also I CBA dealing with the ensuing "toxicity evasion" that always comes from these kinds of posts. Whenever the reported player starts lobbing passive aggressive statements about the post or messing with the reportee in more subtle ways and think they're slick, none of that shit. Just stop bothering Mane and play the game like a somewhat respectable human being, or don't play the game at all.

With all this said I am very distanced from GMOD currently, hope y'all are enjoying the halloween update.
Find

Messages In This Thread
Deathrage Player Report - ManeGunner6 - 10-13-2022, 12:07 PM
RE: Deathrage Player Report - CoachGrump - 10-13-2022, 01:54 PM
RE: Deathrage Player Report - The Suess - 10-15-2022, 01:33 AM
RE: Deathrage Player Report - Nyte - 10-15-2022, 06:39 AM