Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ideas, concepts, and items

I had forgotten to share these when I posted them.

Name: Temporarity

It would either be a tier, or a "Mighty morphing with limited options" aka right click and change base. This would be for more of the slower shooting guns, so anything automatic would be out. Good for guns like M1 garand, M14, Deagle, Shotgun and such. Maybe Famas if we're stretching it.

This gives a tempo marker somewhere on your screen. You're allowed to do actions when the lines connect. Mistiming them will result in you taking damage. Not doing any action will reset timer, but not hurt you. Consecutively doing actions right will build a damage and stability multiplier.

You have -90% mobility, but can dash like in lobby while holding it out. It will only dash if you do it when the lines connect.

Actions that affect the tempo: Shooting, Jumping, Dashing

It would be cool if you could slot in a mixtape and it would change how fast you shoot.
(If this is a gun itself, maybe slower genres become a sniper/deagle, faster become like m1 garand)

It would act like this:

Cosmetic gun header:

Similar to background themes, this will instead show up as a background for the item itself, rather than the stats menu. I've also made a couple of samples and would be happy to do more if this gets implemented in any way.

The left Eleos would be what shows up normally, and the right would be if you apply the icon theme to item.

Find

Messages In This Thread
Ideas, concepts, and items - TJ1524 - 06-05-2022, 09:39 PM
RE: Ideas, concepts, and items - TJ1524 - 06-11-2022, 02:29 AM