The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Halloween Suggestion from your Neighborhood Noob

Brick 
Graverobber ( Black and orange Halloween Shovel - Melee) - A shovel that allows you to hit players with a left click to steal ammo and right click {dig} dead bodies for health. I was thinking this could be kind of like a sag sword but for dead players, and if that isn't cool, maybe it should just be a random stat buff. It won't do damage to a player that is hit, but it would steal their ammo, and I think it should also include a fumy bonk sound effect.

Trick or Treat (grenade slot) - A classic plastic jack o lantern trick or treat bucket that gives a random Halloween effect, small stat buffs, or nothing at all when you reach into it and eat a piece of candy [I know this is kind of unoriginal since the D20 is now a thing, but that is also why I put it in the grenade slot as to make the player choose which one to use]

Ghost Grenade ( Grenade duh ) - Ghost grenade that produces a purple circle upon explosion and just does DoT maybe with slight sight reduction and a slow, reiterate slight. This one might be too similar to the pumpkin nade, but I think it'd be cool to have this and maybe a buffed pumpkin nade.

I couldn't really flesh out the ghost grenade, but please give feedback on other two as I actually really like those two. You can probably tell because of the change in detail as you go further down lol.

Thanks for reading Big Grin
Find

Messages In This Thread
Halloween Suggestion from your Neighborhood Noob - dox - 10-01-2021, 10:31 PM