Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Victorino Karma/T Baiting every round (and intentionally debuffing T buddies))

Suess came to me beforehand about -sag. I said that -sag is killable. I kind of see this argument as other debuff items. an exact example are pogseal grenades. You can kill the user who throws them.
We also allow 1 damage attacks as attempted rdm to deter players from abusing them, which is another valid example.

But I see what the problem is about for -sag. It's how minimal the visual queue is that you've been affected by it. The only way to see is focusing on small particles.
So here's my thoughts and suggestions on it.

- Friend made a lua code visual for sag. I'm not a lua expert so idk how easy it is to port over, but it works well. Only thing I recommend though is making it less thick and parent to the player cause it looks fairly large for a few stat changes.
- Make the particles bigger
- Make an audio queue to who used it.
- Outright remove it. After all these years, this is the only time someone has complained about negative sag. I don't ever see it get used, and even if it did I honestly could care less cause I can't tell, I'm still able to sweat. I have a sag CCD myself and I don't even know how to use negative sag lmao.

If I were to pick and run with an idea, I would pick the last suggestion. Sag to me is mostly for PvE, and a positive buff is really all you need. Negative sag seems like a troll device anyways in my opinion.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Victorino Karma/T Baiting every round (and intentionally debuffing T buddies)) - The Black Parade - 05-18-2021, 07:41 PM