Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Should developers receive payment for their work?
Yes, developers should be given a copy of what they make or have a big part in making.
No, developers should not receive any reward or payment for what they make.
Yes, developers should be given a copy of what they make or have a big part in making, but the item should be non-tradeable.
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Should developers receive a copy of their work?

Like we've talked about before ages ago when you started developing models, you asked if you got one of the items you've made, and I said no because it would kill the meta of the game, and possibly give expectations to those who suggest things that get implemented, that they will receive the item they came up with.(Which is why you stated above that only those who made something 'physical').

I agree with rewards, but I still am not really sure about rewarding the exact item you modeled. If anything, making it untradeable would do, but it would still ruin some of the surprise if you had it from day 1(although it could allow good testing of it).

I suggested a custom badge that lists everything he's made, but maybe some of you can come up with a better reward?(Maybe custom model, accessory, or something that only HE can have?)

I hated that people got an item they suggested on NTG, just because I did it one time, everyone expected to get it, and I got tired of people whining about it when I said no. I don't want it to become like that here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should developers receive a copy of their work? - Brassx - 04-26-2015, 07:44 PM