Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Should developers receive payment for their work?
Yes, developers should be given a copy of what they make or have a big part in making.
No, developers should not receive any reward or payment for what they make.
Yes, developers should be given a copy of what they make or have a big part in making, but the item should be non-tradeable.
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Should developers receive a copy of their work?

I think they should get some kind of reward, but I don't feel they should get what they created.

Another thing that would be neat would be kind of a system that counts how many things a person has developed and it would be displayed somewhere. Or it could be based on how much effort and time you put into an item, based on 1 point for a small item, 2 points for a medium item, and 4 points for a large and difficult item. But I'm not sure if we actually have enough people who create physical stuff for this to be worthwhile. Also on the side they would get a reward.

In general I think they should get a pretty good reward, but not the item directly. It can spoil the surprise in my eyes.

I can't really vote in the poll though as there is no "yes Developers Should be given a reward, but not the item they made." option.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should developers receive a copy of their work? - Dreadark - 04-26-2015, 07:34 PM