The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Suggestion - Groups

Maybe add some official groups in the server since theres always groups of people who want to do events etc, and it would be cool to have your group tag shown in the boss records and shit. Might be too much effort for what its worth but I thought it would be cool, maybe even have group points given to teams consisting primarily of people from that group (no more than 1/3 non group) and you can see whos actually good at what boss etc so you could see like group stats of avg runtime, losses etc per event per group. Maybe even some sort of group bank since theres some people who lend and trade a bunch and it would be super useful for storing event items that you loan among your friends since its not uncommon to see people loaning out azuredges etc, and then complaining they havent been on in months and they missed them.

Just thought it would be super neat, and would add an extra layer of prestige.

So ima clean that paragraph into bullet points
*Guild Board to see Leaderboards and Stats
*Guild Tag in the leaderbords room near your name
*Maybe even guild bank.

Negatives
-Most event goers in like 2-3 groups probably
- Effort of Coding this

***Maybe not worth the effort, but it would be super neat in my opinion even with its drawbacks***

I apologize if brass has talked about this before as it probs is something thats come up before (Ive tried searching around on the forums for posts about this but guilds brought up nothing basically, and group is a ton that is just a bit too much)
Find

Messages In This Thread
New Suggestion - Groups - Feach₀₂ - 12-18-2019, 12:55 AM
RE: New Suggestion - Groups - Feach₀₂ - 12-18-2019, 09:05 AM