The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Crate Animation Skip / Cosmetic Delete Setting

*Crate Animation Skip*
In the most simplest way I can phrase this, I know this would be very possible; "Add a Setting to skip crate opening animation to run through HOARDS of crates faster."
Reason: I, aswell as many other players who consistently play FRG and grind out dailies, events and TTT have to spend ages... literal hours of opening crates and going to lobby or removing cosmetics or making them into runes.

Extra: Possibly add this to pumpkin too? - This mind resolve or make the pumpkin disappear bug worse.

*Cosmetic Delete Setting*
"Add a setting to automatic delete cosmetics below a certain tier that have already been obtained"
Reason: When opening hoards of crates, it's completely random whether or not you'll receive something like 30 cosmetics or 10 cosmetics that'll clutter your inventory preventing you from opening.

Extra: I wouldn't say to make Cosmetics dismantlable, But maybe possibly? Even just for the slightest bit of scrap but not neccessarily a fragment instead of making them removed.

NOTE 1: This is not a copy to another server, I'd just like this feature to be implemented alot, so that I may play TTT more often instead of spending roughly 45 minutes a day sorting out my inventory because of cosmetics and opening crates.
NOTE 2: Also I think this could reduce lagg possibly, as i've heard in the past that when a lot of people opened crates constantly spamming the server with information it'd lagg the server, Not sure if that's true but I think this could help.
Find

Messages In This Thread
Crate Animation Skip / Cosmetic Delete Setting - Mystery - 09-11-2019, 03:44 AM