The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Greetings Fellow Gamers. I am a chair-kin, don't trigger me.

Exclamation 
My name is Dreadark, but I prefer for you to call me Dread. I like taking selfies in animal costumes and dressing up like my dream waifu. I also like to examine fine chairs in furniture stores. Big Grin  Cool  Big Grin

I am chair-kin. Do not refer to me as he unless you want to trigger me. Only use the pronouns; bro-chair and bench-bro when referring to me, please and thank you. Confused  Confused
I am also bi sexual and weigh 300 pounds. 340 in the winter. Tongue

I look forward to playing with all of you. Everyone is my friend.  Rolleyes  Rolleyes   Rolleyes
Just remember. Don't trigger me my bringing up these words: rape, murder, bathtubs, Ikea (not good chairs there), fat, straight, fag**t, and lightbulbs.  Cool    Big Grin  Big Grin  Cool  Cool     Smile

Thank you and have a good day.

P.S if you want to be my friend you have to tell me how old you are, your name, birthday, pronouns to use, and your trigger words. Also your social security number.
P.P.S I would have used more emoticons but im limited to 15 per message.
Find

Messages In This Thread
Greetings Fellow Gamers. I am a chair-kin, don't trigger me. - Dreadark - 03-24-2015, 06:39 PM