Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

(Scamming) The loss of a friend for "Justice"

If you want to go there then sure, I wanted to stop this from blowing up however possible because it seemed like a hitjob on something that could have been largely avoided. I "leaked" said image to a member of the staff as well because I wanted Jerk to get his shit back. You however can't argue that you aren't purposely trying to blow this up into more drama than it needs to be. I really didn't want to involve myself anymore than this but this is what I find frustrating from someone who says they hate jerkbutt and aren't invested in this.

I can't even log on to fish without seeing this and it's disgusting. Literally from minutes ago and this is the little that I felt like clipping but at this point I'm done. I reiterate my point that people are just out for a pound of flesh from anyone just for the purpose of fanning the flames. If it wasn't for the purpose of blowing of said drama anymore than you wouldn't have even started blowing up chat on lobby server by instigating something when before it was just people killing Krakens and screaming "POG" everytime a rusty key drops.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Scamming) The loss of a friend for "Justice" - Kazen - 05-04-2019, 08:15 PM