Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

(Scamming) The loss of a friend for "Justice"

Not to discredit you kazen, you were involved on micros side of this though. You literally leaked info from jerk to micro and the others. Even as to implicate me as colluding with jerkbutt over this report. Which if it was, micro woulda been the one reported from this thread not atma.

Overall, none of this should have been a problem but people decided emotions>rules. We need to smarten up as a community to not attack people based on your personal dislike of them. You have the right to exist just as much as any others as long as you stay within the rules.

Edit: as people know, majority of players tend to group up in a discord channel somewhere. But interestingly enough the ones who hang in micros discord are the ones defending him.

That was taken before micro banned me from his discord. This does not implicate any of you were involved in the drama, but it does provide a flaw to any of your statements considering you guys were in a voice chat with micro from the start, people listened in about things that were said. You guys cheered atma on originally until it turned sour due to rules being broken and things escalating.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Scamming) The loss of a friend for "Justice" - Bathory - 05-04-2019, 08:05 PM