Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

(Scamming) The loss of a friend for "Justice"

I only witnessed the very start of this whole situation. I was on for Atma dropping the egg, and atma saying how jerk butt messaged him and how he trusts jerk butt because they were old friends. Atma mentioned how jerk butt was just telling him to be safe with it too. And then Micro got on and started trying to offer for it, from what I saw, and then I got off. So i didnt see most of it, but I don't think jerk butt had any malicious intent at all asking to do a temp trade. It was troll-y and probably unneccesary but he didn't deserve this. Watching the video is really sickening. It's clear that it was all based on this sick twisted thought of justice, that they'd be hailed as epic heroes who trolled jerk butt so hard and gave him what he deserved. A sick ego trip designed to humiliate jerk butt.  And how atma had hinted that he was backed by brass, yikes. And micro supporting him and telling him he can't get banned, and then not owning up to any of it being his fault. This is definitely bannable. People seem to forget that toxic behavior, is also against the rules and this is very toxic.

bruh moment
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Scamming) The loss of a friend for "Justice" - Dreadark - 05-04-2019, 07:41 PM