Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Crate Suggestion: Carnal Crate

(04-05-2019, 06:42 PM)Fuzzy "Mc-Cones" Mcnomnoms Wrote:  Envy is fine, but it's really just a slightly different ectoplasmic.

It is mainly for low tier challenge weapons.

Gluttony is not worth using unless you have a dimension crystal since it's probably just going to end up killing you, especially on maps with scarce ammo.

Thats the idea, forcing you to have a dimension crystal. You lose a crystal slot for large amount of out of combat healing. You can put it on your secondary and get the healing.

I don't think items should directly interfere with drops unless they're runes, and the item drops have a pretty good chance of being worth more than the coin drops in the first place.

Fair enough. Although you're going to get crappy weapons and crates, which the increased chance for coin drops+33% more can be of same value.

I was combining Dead by Daylight obsession and a Yendere. They like to protect their obsession, they get more damage against other people. I don't know, didn't want folks having their round being ruined cause they rolled bad on RNG. Kinda sucks being focused you know? Wanted something different.

Pride should really be 100% and a loss from 99%, there's nothing to be proud of when finishing a round after taking damage.

I wanted this so BAD. But could you think of all the piss and vinegar from taking one damage? But yes if I could trust folks from not randomly damaging with the Hellfire, then I would 100% change it to take no damage.

Sloth is fine I guess, though most melees will now one shot on head.

Fair enough, could add a -deploy speed so they have to have it out.

Does the weapon with Wrath have to be out, or just on your person? Either way, a relatively small increase to one stat for a trade off of 65% of your hp is something that I will pass on every time.

They're constant passives, so it will damage you at the start of the game.
It is to alter your gameplay with these curses. You're not going to buy body armor with this, OR you do and take a vitality crystal to get 7-9 health. You'll have effectually 58 health.
But tacking 3-5 extra damage to the head can upgrade weapons number of headshots.
It can give shotguns an easier time.
35% damage weapons are nutty

Hand of Greed is dumb. I don't think need to explain this one.

Fair enough, not every suggestion is suppose to be Godtier. It is just a thematically weapon.

Malus is neat, I like it, though the coin sink idea is a little dumb. But it should have a cap to how many traits you can have active on it at one time.

Well we do have a lot of coins in the economy and it used to customize a weapon to your taste. You really think Arvid would do this so many times for free?
Forgive me I thought it was common knowledge four was the trait max.

Sloth's Disgrace is a cool idea for a misc, though I'm not sure how useful it'll be most of the time. Would buy.

Cool.

This is from NTG, I just wanted to bring it back cause it was funny as shit.

I don't really like the obsession idea that much in the first place, but having this crystal equipped basically confirms your obsession as proven as soon as the round starts. Which is a little dumb. Also, like the one above, this doesn't have much use either. Especially if you have to be traitor for it to even do anything other than go a little faster.

Saying, "I'm an obsession" is just as effective as, "I'm innocent". The only way you can prove you're the obsession is by taking a screenshot and that is ghosting. Ts can state they're the obsession.
The crystal doesn't need to be good or a Godtier, there needs to be some garbage in crates. It can't just be all gravy.

Jar of sin is what it is.

Fair enough.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Crate Suggestion: Carnal Crate - Beebee1303 - 04-06-2019, 07:38 AM