Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Crate Suggestion: Carnal Crate

While this seems pretty thought out, I really dislike the ideas around most of these.

I'll go with the order you posted them.

Envy is fine, but it's really just a slightly different ectoplasmic.

Gluttony is not worth using unless you have a dimension crystal since it's probably just going to end up killing you, especially on maps with scarce ammo.

I don't think items should directly interfere with drops unless they're runes, and the item drops have a pretty good chance of being worth more than the coin drops in the first place./

If anything, lust should be the exact opposite of what you have posted. Lust is an overwhelming desire for something, usually sexual in nature, why would you make it harder to acquire that which you lust after? You should be dealing a flat % increase to your "obsession" and should get a new one each time you kill them.

Pride should really be 100% and a loss from 99%, there's nothing to be proud of when finishing a round after taking damage.

Sloth is fine I guess, though most melees will now one shot on head.

Does the weapon with Wrath have to be out, or just on your person? Either way, a relatively small increase to one stat for a trade off of 65% of your hp is something that I will pass on every time.

Hand of Greed is dumb. I don't think need to explain this one.

Malus is neat, I like it, though the coin sink idea is a little dumb. But it should have a cap to how many traits you can have active on it at one time.

Sloth's Disgrace is a cool idea for a misc, though I'm not sure how useful it'll be most of the time. Would buy.

Mortal's pride is just downright trash. I get it's supposed to be like the focus sash from Pokemon, but the amount of times it would be useful I can count on my fingers, as opposed to the times it's not, which I don't have nearly enough hands for. Falling 5 feet and taking 6 damage? 1hp. Getting shot twice by an inno in the foot for 5 damage? 1hp. Getting struck with a DoT? 1hp, dead. It would be a little more viable if it was when your hp would fall below 1 that it has the chance to activate.

I don't really like the obsession idea that much in the first place, but having this crystal equipped basically confirms your obsession as proven as soon as the round starts. Which is a little dumb. Also, like the one above, this doesn't have much use either. Especially if you have to be traitor for it to even do anything other than go a little faster.

Jar of sin is what it is.

The problem with the majority of these is that there aren't enough benefits to using any of these, other than maybe pride, and I guess lust.

Envy, kill people to get more stats. Cool. No positive stats to start with and only useful as traitor? Not as cool.
Gluttony, use ammo to heal. Cool. Will die the second you can't find any more ammo and need to heal? Not as cool.
Greed, turns your 10 coin drop into 13. Cool. No other drops? Not as cool.
Lust, do more damage just by looking at someone. Cool. They can see you looking at them and will take roughly 2 damage per full auto shot? Not as cool.
Pride, Do more damage with lots of health. Cool. Do less with less. Fair.
Sloth, become an unstoppable killing machine. Cool.
Wrath, your gun gets more damage. Cool. It's only ~1-5 more per body shot, and you nearly instantly fall to 35% hp. Not as Cool.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Crate Suggestion: Carnal Crate - Fuzzy "Mc-Cones" Mcnomnoms - 04-05-2019, 06:42 PM