The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Changes to Christmas Minigame

So I've been hearing some complaints about the Christmas Minigame, and since no one seems interested in actually making a post, I'll be writing them down here:

The cooldown on passing to someone next to you is too quick, and people just pass back and forth.

Of course, I feel this is only a problem because the throw is very bad, typically killing me almost immediately after trying to throw the ball after missing the first time.

Also, if the timer on the bomb goes down on whiffing a shot, I'd lower the time. (I only think this exists because I always die on the second throw, yes I am bad at aiming)

So increase cooldown timer on christmas orb passing, make throwing orb better, don't reduce survival survival time on whiffed throw (not sure if it exists)

Anyway, I'm not sure if this is all that people are complaining about, but definitely there are complaints
Find

Messages In This Thread
Changes to Christmas Minigame - Rum and Eggnog Bastard - 12-24-2018, 04:33 AM
RE: Changes to Christmas Minigame - Kuro - 12-24-2018, 06:42 AM
RE: Changes to Christmas Minigame - Jake1o - 12-24-2018, 09:02 PM
RE: Changes to Christmas Minigame - Fagxel - 12-24-2018, 10:22 PM
RE: Changes to Christmas Minigame - Fagxel - 12-25-2018, 05:33 AM