Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Nerf] Extinct Candy Cane Deagle

I've never been a fan of the CCD, and if I'm allowed to be overly dramatic for a second it COMPLETELY DAMPENS THE EXPERIENCE THAT IS TTT
TTT is a fast paced, skill oriented gamemode but nothing slows it down more/ is less skillful than this suffix, on a deagle.

First Scenario:
You're a traitor and you aim for a headshot, but the suffix procs, costing you the kill and freezes the guy. They don't die and instead call you out in the chat.
Second Scenario:
You're a traitor. You shoot at your target. They turn around CCD in hand, MISS YOU ENTIRELY, BUT FREEZE YOU ON THE FIRST SHOT AND PROCEED TO ASSEMBLE A FIRING SQUAD ON YOU AS YOU DO NOTHING BUT TAKE DAMAGE

It's complete bullshit honestly, both the random proc and the effect. All it does is cause frustration either way.

I'd like to see the effect just be reworked.
Have the effect changed (in runescape terms) from an ice barrage to an ice rush where the time you get frozen reduces from 20~ seconds to 5 seconds.
The proc becomes a charge instead and while you're frozen you take no DOT damage, can still take bullet damage but it gets reduced heavily (no team statue ez kills).
Also to prevent whiners, body shot damage gets increased to 50 (at least on extinct) so it retains it's "value" as a noob friendly secondary that everyone and their mother uses for everything

These changes would(in theory):
  • Retain the fast paced nature of the gamemode
  • Retain(possibly increase?) the value of the CCD as it would be the only deagle with two shot to bodies
  • Reduce bullshit of having kill denied by icing on random shot
  • Reduce bullshit of getting frozen out of nowhere
  • Make me 99% less likely to press = on my keyboard
Find

Messages In This Thread
[Nerf] Extinct Candy Cane Deagle - Terran - 10-23-2018, 05:38 PM
RE: [Nerf] Extinct Candy Cane Deagle - Axe - 10-23-2018, 09:07 PM
RE: [Nerf] Extinct Candy Cane Deagle - Axe - 10-23-2018, 09:16 PM
RE: [Nerf] Extinct Candy Cane Deagle - Kuro - 10-25-2018, 07:12 AM