Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

FRG Crate rolling simulator

I've been here for a long time and there has been too many instances where some change is made that unintentionally throws crate balance out of whack.

Crescent Cases
Item crates(before and after the crate system)
Bone Crates
Ancient Cases
Item Crate 2's were slightly nerfed a few days ago when in reality they've been absolutely broken since eco
I suspect Tidals will be nerfed eventually if they haven't already

In most cases they only get corrected after being abused by players whether intentional or unintentional and that leads to some really ridiculous cases, whether it be rolling indefinitely, rolling 40000 cases to force a godlike, switching servers just because the crate is limited, or getting multiple godlikes a day for a month.
It really affects the integrity of the economy and as a player it feels like if you're not involved then you're missing out.

It's like we're playing an endless game of whack a mole with crates, where the only time we know when to hit them is when people discover them and you see the shoutbox spammed to shit or they decide to blow the whistle.

I completely support this, but my main concern is the trustworthiness of some people to report/not abuse a function like this. I've seen way many people knowingly continue to abuse things that are broken for their own benefit at the expense of everybody else and go without being punished.

Personally I'd like to be able to test each crate and report things that I think are an issue, but crates cost coins which I don't have an endless supply of.

Messages In This Thread
FRG Crate rolling simulator - Terran - 08-17-2018, 05:41 PM
RE: FRG Crate rolling simulator - Nivendo - 08-17-2018, 07:18 PM
RE: FRG Crate rolling simulator - Terran - 08-17-2018, 07:41 PM
RE: FRG Crate rolling simulator - Eclipse - 08-17-2018, 09:18 PM
RE: FRG Crate rolling simulator - Kuro - 08-17-2018, 09:52 PM
RE: FRG Crate rolling simulator - Nytemart - 08-18-2018, 05:51 PM
RE: FRG Crate rolling simulator - Jake1o - 08-18-2018, 01:28 AM
RE: FRG Crate rolling simulator - Brassx - 08-18-2018, 01:45 AM
RE: FRG Crate rolling simulator - Terran - 08-18-2018, 01:57 AM
RE: FRG Crate rolling simulator - Axe - 08-18-2018, 02:43 AM