The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Choose one of the options down below about this weapon idea.
YEAH! Lets try getting it into the game!
I like the idea, but it needs some tuning and adjustments.
This weapon shouldn't get put in.
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A new Godlike M16 "The Artist's Brand"

Back when the server had a community weapon poll I had submitted ideas a few of my own, but sadly none of them were put in. After talking to a few people, they felt that the one of the weapon I made would be an exciting addition. This gun was "The Artist's Brand"/"Artist's Smite."

"The Artist's Brand" would be a godlike M16 with +30% firerate, -20% accuracy, -15% damage, +10 clip, -10% deploy speed, +25% reload, +5% mobility, and -10% stability. I know these stats are somewhat silly but I think it would be a more interesting type of m16 that doesnt exist as of right now.

For the suffix on the weapon, I thought of "Doodle Assault." For this effect, I wanted to collect a bunch of sketches from people on the server and turn them into part of the suffix. When the effect is proc'd, the victim will be seeing a bunch of drawings swarming and twitching around their screen, obscuring their view and doing minor damage over time, similar to phoenix in its time and damage.

As for the skin, I was thinking of an all black and white m16, resembling sketchpaper. Another idea would be making the M16 bright yellow to resemble a pencil.

I know that most of these kinds of suggestions dont get put in, but I figured I'd give it a shot since the next community weapon poll is unannounced. Thanks for reading and please leave any recommendations/changes to the comments. Lets get a community item that has part of the community in it!
Find

Messages In This Thread
A new Godlike M16 "The Artist's Brand" - beachbeans - 03-26-2018, 04:07 AM