Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Update the Appreciation Badge?
No
No, but maybe.
Yes, but maybe not.
Maybe, but only if I suggest the idea.
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Update the Appreciation Badge

I think you forgot some good options.
  • You have a chance to spawn with a random grenade (1 in 100)
  • Every incendiary grenade you throw stays for an extra millisecond.
  • Every smoke grenade you throw has a random color.
  • A random grenade on the map goes off when you join TTT.
  • You hold your pistol side ways.
  • Every time you shoot, your shots sound gets progressively louder. This effect is permanent for the rest of the rounds of TTT you play.
  • Your playtime gets an additional second whenever the system feels like it.
  • Every time you switch between FRG servers, you have a chance to get a tenth of a coin.
  • Every time you join TTT when Beebee1303 is on, he loses 1 max hp per person with the appreciation badge on.
  • You fill your HP by 1 every 8 minutes in a round.
  • Any player you come in contact with is now infected with an uncurable disease called Pokerus. It increases their exp by 5% for two hours and then never again.
  • Every day of Double EXP weekend they play, they get .5% more weapon exp. Resets weekly.
  • They get their own weapon of choice. However stats are immediately all -100%. Enhances to level 1000. Weapon exp deteriorates by 5 levels a day. (Jokes on them, -100% Firerate means they can't even shoot.)
  • They get free access to the lobby but only for 10 minutes if they're under level 5.
  • They can say the forbidden word with no consequence only once on the server. (Jokes on them, they are given warnings already.)
  • They get access to a new emote on the forums - Jihad. It nukes a thread at the cost of your appreciation badge.
  • When the person with the appreciation badge joins the server on their birthday, they get a birthday token. This makes the skybox a picture of kids with a cake and it rains balloons.

Yeah, Terrans behind on his badge suggestions compared to mine.
Tobi take this thread seriously, laugh at him. I immediately thought it was funny.
Find

Messages In This Thread
Update the Appreciation Badge - Terran - 03-20-2018, 02:43 PM
RE: Update the Appreciation Badge - Terran - 03-20-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: Update the Appreciation Badge - Kuro - 03-20-2018, 03:33 PM
RE: Update the Appreciation Badge - TJ1524 - 03-20-2018, 07:02 PM