Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Choose a suggestion:
Suggestion 1
Suggestion 2
Suggestion 3
None of the above
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Kunai Quality of Life Suggestion

They don't really need a buff. Perhaps the first attack does, but tracking seems to be fine. I get auto tracked at the start of the round and enjoy dying instantly if whoever had the lock on me instantly kills me. There's no time for call outs when the lock on is used, so if you're alone as an inno you have no chance. Good luck with that one. The combo of a bow + Kunai is seems to be really handy considering. Being stuck in that slow circle while being hit with the normal attack can kill you with in 3 hits so if you don't have an assault rifle the only thing you are able to do is call out. Locking on targets any quicker seems unnecessary considering the amount of damage dealt. If you're a t and have lock on for 10 seconds or what ever the cool down wants to be changed into then you have an unlimited AWP. Perhaps the first attack needs a slight damage in increase other then that the Kunai's are fine for what they are.

Edit:
After testing the Kunai's I realize that they aren't as OP as I thought. They do tilt me, but when I used them for a few times they weren't as for the god like they are. I voted for no change, but would like to change that to one of the suggestions granted. Beep bop boop.
Find

Messages In This Thread
Kunai Quality of Life Suggestion - fancy - 05-21-2017, 03:57 AM
RE: Kunai Quality of Life Suggestion - Skully_Fluff - 05-21-2017, 03:51 PM