The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Claiming ~ Specifics?

CLAIMING IS ALLOWED! Claiming is allowed ONLY during overtime. You may claim single rooms and they must not be a crucial part of the map. You MUST claim in text chat AND voice chat IF a microphone is present.
You do not need to state 'open door = kos'. This is implied by the original claim.

That is the rule related to claiming word by word. I have a general idea of what the rule is, but there are a few grey areas I'd like to understand a bit better:

1. If you claim a room, and there's a hallway leading to that room with no door (such as the T tester room in  community pool overhaul), are you allowed to shoot anyone you see down that hallway? To what extent is this allowed? I'm assuming you can't claim the mini-boat on Roy the Ship and start shooting everyone you see.

2. Some people will block off a doorway because of lack of a door with props, and say if you move the props it's kos; Is this allowed?

3. If you claim a room and someone is in that room with you: Do you have to warn them to go? CAN you warn them to get out or kos, or are they allowed to stay? Specifics!

4. Can you claim not closed in spaces (such as one of the towers on the halo map)?

5. Is it considered rdm to kill a detective and/or proven if they go into a claimed area? (Stupid question to ask, I know, but I commonly have whatever weapon out zoomed in to a certain spot, and it helps a lot if I can just free-fire whenever something enters my crosshair, instead of having to identify who it is first.

6. Since open door = kos is implied, if someone opens a door to your claimed area, can you hunt them down later in the map and kill them for it? Even just a few seconds after they do it; Can you walk out of your claimed area to kill them?

7. Can "crucial part of the map" be better defined please? I feel like this is a really iffy definition, because some would consider a T tester room a crucial part of the map. I've heard that any part of the map that leads somewhere can't be claimed, but is this limited to if it's the only way to get there? (Such as on cs_office, can you claim the room to the right of projector room?) I don't know... it's always caused me to hesitate when claiming anything that isn't a solid room with a door.

That's all the bigger questions I have relating to this ~ Thanks for reading, and input is welcome.
Find

Messages In This Thread
Claiming ~ Specifics? - Razzation - 05-10-2017, 04:17 AM
RE: Claiming ~ Specifics? - Unpoke - 05-10-2017, 04:58 AM
RE: Claiming ~ Specifics? - Kuro - 05-10-2017, 06:40 PM
RE: Claiming ~ Specifics? - Awesome - 05-10-2017, 08:15 PM
RE: Claiming ~ Specifics? - Razzation - 05-10-2017, 10:07 PM