Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

A2 thinks this is RDM. Opinions?

It is a bit tough, but I don't really see this as RDM. A shot clearly flew past Jake, A2's name popped up on his screen too. I can see how people WOULD think it was RDM though.

KOS off of location, for example is more or less along the lines of - "KILL WHOEVER SHOT FROM THAT TOWER WAY UP THERE". This was so close range there's a very slim possibility that was someone else. One situation I see that could play out though is you cloak/disguise right around the corner, and another person was walking the other way. If that were me though, I simply would've accepted that I was caught shooting.

Like Jake stated, SOME logic should be allowed in this gamemode. It's just a part of the game.

Also Tobias, I don't think you really understand that it's pretty tricky to write extremely 'clear' rules, because a lot of them depend on the scenario and context entirely and are somewhat flexible. That's why we have staff members though, although it seems a lot of them aren't really on the same page lately.

I'm willing to go through and clarify as much as I can though, and write down more of the 'unwritten' rules.

New thread with new rule discussions/current rule clarifications?
Find

Messages In This Thread
A2 thinks this is RDM. Opinions? - Jake1o - 02-14-2017, 01:43 AM
RE: A2 thinks this is RDM. Opinions? - A2 - 02-14-2017, 01:47 AM
RE: A2 thinks this is RDM. Opinions? - A2 - 02-14-2017, 02:05 AM
RE: A2 thinks this is RDM. Opinions? - Brassx - 02-14-2017, 02:32 AM