Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bow Achivement and Kill Weapon

(01-11-2017, 08:19 PM)Awesome Wrote:  
(01-11-2017, 03:53 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  it doesn't count toward sniper achievements though...

And it says rifle for a reason on the body. It's so people don't call suspicion on people with bows just by looking at a body.

I actually would more guess it is becuase TTT gamemode does not default have a bow indexed so the info given from the check body action pulls from the default weapons list of ttt. I mean if you kill someone with a deagle others can see this and call you out as sus for using a deagle. Its not a kos and you can be called suspect for anything small or big it does not kos you so it does not really effect your gameplay at that point. I do not think it would be a problem to show it was a bow that killed you for that reason but it may not be possible for brass to edit that to a bow if its only options are the default weapons list for ttt. Also I do agree with the achievement side I would love to finally have a title that proclaimed I am THE one and only Bow Master. Big Grin

Tobias was correct. I have it intentionally set to display as a rifle. The reason being is, when someone first drops a new weapon type everyone knows they have it. If someone saw a dead body saying they were killed by said weapon, it would cause lots of issues and make it a pain to use the new weapon.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bow Achivement and Kill Weapon - Brassx - 01-11-2017, 09:55 PM