The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Two new Weapon ideas: Soul Calibur and Soul Edge

As you may or may not know, I've loved the Soul Calibur games since I was eight years old. I love the game to death. My favorite being Soul Calibur IV, and the fact I have an original Soul Calibur arcade machine in my basement, I'd love to see Soul Calibur and Soul Edge in FRG. For those that don't know what they look like...

Soul Calibur

Soul Edge

Here are the stats I think these weapons should have, if they are added.
Soul Calibur
Tier: Godlike
Damage: +20-30%
Range: +10-20%
Fire Rate: -10-20%
Mobility: -5-15%
Description: A legendary blade created by Algol himself.
Special: Right clicking will summon a wave of icy spikes, not damaging on impact, but instead freezing them IN PLACE and dealing X damage over time every Y seconds for Z seconds. (a buffed ccd basically) (Example: X = 8.0, Y = 2.5, Z = 13.5)
Obtained by: Case of the Seraph

Soul Edge
Tier: Godlike
Damage: +25-30%
Range: +10-20%
Fire Rate: -15-20%
Mobility: -5-15%
Description: A legendary blade wielded by Algol himself.
Special: Right clicking will toggle 'Soul Edge', draining your health by X per Y seconds, but your attacks deal A% more damage and heal for B% of damage dealt, while slowing you and your attack speed by C%. (Example: X = 3.0, Y = 0.8, A = 5.0, B = 10.0, C = 8.5)
Obtained by: Case of the Leviathan

Any thoughts?
Find

Messages In This Thread
Two new Weapon ideas: Soul Calibur and Soul Edge - Felix the Vault Dweller - 11-14-2016, 10:18 PM