The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mougwi's Political Palooza

“Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me:
I lift my lamp beside the golden door.”
- Emma Lazarus

America was founded on the basic ideology that all men are created equal and that everyone should have the chance to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Too often in these times do we see these simple truths being denied to our fellow man. It is the actions of our leaders that these freedoms granted to every man woman and child are being shredded away, slowly but surely.

This election year is going to be the most dangerous we have seen. On one hand we have a man with zero political experience and renowned for telling people that they are "fired". On the other, we have an life long politician with a reputation for dishonesty and a failing health condition. Both are being shoved down our throats by our "major" political parties. Well they have failed us. Neither are fit to run this country.

I do not expect much from this shit post, just a glimmer of hope that those of voting age will be able to pull their heads from their memes for long enough to realize the true problems plaguing this great nation of ours. This election we have a chance to remove the elderly, wealthy few who are driving this country to its knees. This election, we can take back our land.

I am open to all matters of discussion, anything I can do to shed light on this fucked up world we live in.
Find

Messages In This Thread
Mougwi's Political Palooza - Mougwi - 10-02-2016, 03:31 PM
RE: Mougwi's Political Palooza - Dreadark - 10-02-2016, 06:52 PM
RE: Mougwi's Political Palooza - hockeyfn - 10-02-2016, 07:36 PM
RE: Mougwi's Political Palooza - Chosen - 10-02-2016, 07:51 PM
RE: Mougwi's Political Palooza - Mougwi - 10-02-2016, 08:00 PM
RE: Mougwi's Political Palooza - Peppe - 10-03-2016, 12:39 AM
RE: Mougwi's Political Palooza - Terran - 10-03-2016, 12:50 AM
RE: Mougwi's Political Palooza - Dreadark - 10-03-2016, 12:52 AM
RE: Mougwi's Political Palooza - Rotshout - 10-03-2016, 01:11 AM
RE: Mougwi's Political Palooza - Dreadark - 10-03-2016, 01:15 AM