Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

balancing suggestions for the bow

(10-01-2016, 12:32 AM)hockeyfn Wrote:  Most people have actually argued the bow is UNDERPOWERED. I haven't played since the bow has been buffed, but I can say it's probably not in need of a nerf.

how is it underpowered? Im wondering what makes you think that because it straight up 1-hit bodyshots full health innocents. That's stronger than any rifle, or even any shotgun, granted the firerate is probably 1/3 as fast. In my line of thinking a rifle would be risky in most situations as you'd need to land a perfect headshot,and with a shotgun you have to be close, but in the bows case shooting anywhere at them that isnt their arms or legs will grant a kill before they can KOS you. In my opinion, a balanced weapon shouldn't be able to instant kill outside of the head at all. Mostly that- in the current TTT weapons cases we see high risk high reward or low risk weapons that arent as good, and the bow just... doesn't seem to have any risk at all? If you're any good with it at all, facing someone who isn't actively shooting you is the equivalent of just running around with a knife murdering people if you single them out; no time to react, just silent, quick death. I figure a different potential way to nerf the bow without *really* nerfing it would be to give it a restrictive amount of ammo so it doesnt have enough to clear out the entire server. The bows current ammo count would be the equivalent to giving mac-10's a 300 ammo cap or something lol

also "i havent played since its been buffed but i can say its probably not in need of a nerf". Ive only been playing since after it was buffed and i can certainly say its extremely strong in the traitors hands
Find

Messages In This Thread
balancing suggestions for the bow - Fresh - 09-30-2016, 08:41 PM
RE: balancing suggestions for the bow - Fresh - 10-01-2016, 12:45 AM