Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

This is why this community*** has gone down the shitter and why I'll probably quit.

(09-03-2016, 07:09 PM)Mini Cosmic Wrote:  
(09-03-2016, 07:03 PM)Brassx Wrote:  I mean. This is all pretty silly to be honest.

I've told tobias that it isn't really right or ok for him to do this, even if he is spiteful/upset at Terran/Heisen. Two wrongs don't make a right after all. So it should be resolved.

Please realize, every group has some bad apples. It doesn't mean the entire community/server is toxic. There's some very cool and friendly players here. It's just unavoidable that there may be people who do some things you may not agree with or get along with.

Also, Heisen was being pretty annoying/over the top about the megalodon rifle for awhile now. I saw first hand. Obviously doesn't excuse the actions, but just sayin'. Kodoos to you if you're trying to get him one, 'cause then maybe he will finally stop bringing it up haha.

yea brass because it takes 3 wrongs to make a right cus you know if you turn left 3 times you go right hehe.

that's pretty clever im gonna steal it for myself now.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is why this community*** has gone down the shitter and why I'll probably quit. - Dreadark - 09-03-2016, 07:14 PM
dickface. - Dreadark - 09-03-2016, 07:41 PM