The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Should Fist of the Djiin and Demonic Bow power shot be T-Bait/
Its should be T-Bait/Karma Bait
It Shouldn't be T-Bait/Karma Bait
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Demonic Bow & Fist of the Djiin Projectiles

Ok theres been problems where people just randomly place Djiin landmines and The Demonic Bows AOE Special, Idk if shooting these should be considered karma bait or t-bait due to the fact that they cut of important areas of the map or that it can stop people from entering certain buildings, I've seen people just shoot djiin projectiles and stack shots to block of entrances of buildings and camp there and anyone who trys to enters dies instantly from stacked fist of the djiin shots (which seems like an exploit) and samething with the demonic bow making it impossible to enter single entrance buildings. Idk how this should be handled, but I think placing Djiin shots and Demonic Bows Power shot should be Traiter Bait/Karma Bait. Im not trying to make anyone angry but this seems to be a common problem I've noticed and it tends to creates agruments.

I just want to see your opinions
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Messages In This Thread
Demonic Bow & Fist of the Djiin Projectiles - Tango(SCRUB) - 07-17-2016, 12:58 AM