Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

member+ not doing their jobs in a 8+ game

(07-11-2016, 10:30 PM)Discord Wrote:  I realize I may not have done what was expected of me but, as mention above, I had next to nothing to go on with the reports.
I tried to look at the logs but I havent been using the member+ powers in quite a while since i havent been playing TTT, and as soon as the map changed i was left unable to see said logs. (May simply be an error on my part)
Now I know this doesnt mean I'm excused from not doing my job and I apologize for that much, but please make your reports a little more helpful in the future.

Discord just incase you put out that excuse i put in chat all the links to the log before i left and its in one of the screenshot in evidence EVEN IF you didnt know the powers of member+ you didnt even look at the links i posted in chat (http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/451866701001873671/BC58DD56E191401FFE25C1E58F66B9DB8B92F350/)

Also i heard an uproar of saying Discord getting perm ban so just so we are all clear i want you guys to warn Discord or at worst demote him, i dont want him banned whatsoever this isnt even worthy of banning. Personnaly i would settle if you guys just warn him for next time. I might be a dick in ttt but not to the point of insta demote or ban for something like this.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: member+ not doing there jobs in a 8+ game - Darkthruster - 07-12-2016, 03:32 AM