Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Devastator - Karma Baiting Demon Bow

(05-16-2016, 03:40 AM)Kuro Wrote:  
(05-16-2016, 02:59 AM)Atothemax Wrote:  You clearly didn't read the "90% of the time the orb was randomly placed for no reason." which is pretty true. If you shoot it at a t(and they're inno) I doubt they're gonna say "omg lets go sit in there" rather than "oh hes shooting a T lets go help him"...

30% of the time I shot the bow with the special attack it was directly into the sky or other unreachable places, the other 60% was at people to kill. I think I shot the bow maybe twice at the ground when I played around with it.

Even though the orbs weren't reachable people still attempted via human pyramids and other methods to reach them in order troll my karma.

In fact a person bought a grapple hook as a detective and went into the sky to get my karma reduced.

When I was banned it was a rightful kill on a traitor (in the damage logs in the report) and 4 people entered the orb after the traitor was dead and yelled over mic for others to join purely in order to troll.

The report is one person taking it too far and doing it in order to get the people using the bow in trouble whenever possible.

I saw both of those things happen. I literally saw 3 people run straight into th the orb saying " come join us! " and I saw the detective grapple into it.

@Chosen; you are missing the point, they keep running into it even when shot at a traitor, how is it his fault when he's trying to use the weapon and it's abilities?
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devastator - Karma Baiting Demon Bow - Eclipse - 05-16-2016, 03:56 AM