Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Devastator - Karma Baiting Demon Bow

(05-16-2016, 02:37 AM)Chosen Wrote:  I'm just gonna say but you shouldn't be throwing random incens anyways.... Its your fault you threw it as an inno so don't expect people to not run into them. This happens all the time, I don't even see how this is report worthy. -1.

So shooting a traitor with the special attack, and then innocents running into it on purpose is my fault?

They're clearly trying to get the person karma banned, considering they scream "TIME TO GET ANOTHER PERSON KARMA BANNED" every time they see one.

(05-16-2016, 02:28 AM)Atothemax Wrote:  To me this is pretty much the equivalent of someone running into incids when they shouldn't have been thrown in the first place and from what I saw when I was playing, 90% of the time the orb was randomly placed for no reason. so you kinda brought it upon yourselves.
Yes I know karma baiting is against the rules but this was more like "oh lemme throw an incid in a heavily populated area and get upset when people run into it".

So if i shoot a T with the special attack, and then innocents run into the orb on purpose screaming "TIME TO GET SOMEONE KARMA BANNED", it's my fault.

That makes zero sense. What's the point of the special attack if innocents are just gonna karma bait the guy using it anyway.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devastator - Karma Baiting Demon Bow - tobiasxz - 05-16-2016, 02:48 AM