Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

BUTTTER:THE GAME ABOUT TELLING NONSENSICAL STORIES ABOUT BUTTER

(02-14-2016, 09:46 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  can someone translate this into a non wall of text please?

Hi, I'm making a game on Tabletop Simulator.
The point of this game is to tell stories involving butter
There are different difficulties on the given cards: Easy, medium, or hard.

Easy : Tell stories that will obviously entertain and give a good laugh (i.e how you built a border made out of butter).
Medium: More difficult to entertain and tell a story (i.e telling a story about stealing butter) .
Hard: Most difficult with a story that would be hard to entertain and give a good laugh (i.e buying butter at the Supermarket).

There are special event cards. These are randomly mixed within a deck. It contains stuff like "BUTTER STOCKS HAVE DECREASED Sad ALL PLAYERS MOVE BACK 1 SPACE". The problem is the game is 49-50 spaces long, and at the moment, I only have 14-15 Cards. I would like 354 cards total. The deck should be a total of 400 (with more than one special event cards - For each Special Event card, I will have 4 of the same in the deck).

This is why I'm making this post. Feel free to volunteer down below by making card recommendations. If i like them, they will be added and your name will be credited with how many of your recommendations I add.
~Thanks,
Cobaltgeo

(P.S - I forgot to add The way you move spaces: If you get voted yes, you move (X) spaces. Easy is 1 space, medium is 2 spaces, hard is 3 spaces)

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: BUTTTER:THE GAME ABOUT TELLING NONSENSICAL STORIES ABOUT BUTTER - Unpoke - 02-14-2016, 10:21 PM