Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Selling Vigorous M16 of Contagion

(01-10-2016, 12:12 AM)Jake1o Wrote:  
(01-09-2016, 11:06 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  i doubt this is legit.

why were you the only one? terran has been doing quests every week since they came out.

I'm getting pretty tired of your negativity tobias. Everything that comes out of your mouth or that is typed with your fingers is negative. You were banned so there's obviously no way you would see it in the shop. Also I am not a cheater and I don't even have access to spawn guns in if I wanted to, which I wouldn't. I will answer your question anyway though. This gun was in the shop near the first few weeks of the shops release and it was the week after the swift deagle or swift deagle of agony was in the shop so nobody had a ton of fragments saved up yet and everyone wanted that swift deagle. I decided to pass on the deagle and I'm glad I did because nobody could afford this M16. =D

Also, just for further proof, Baggins was trying to save the fragments to get this gun but didn't have enough because he also bought the swift deagle. I told him I would buy it and we could share it.

I didnt say you spawned it in, im saying you could have edited it in photoshop(considering it is in shitposting)

chill out jake.

it just came off a little weird that you would be the only one with a gun, even though there are like 5 people who do almost all the quests every week/check the shop the second it resets every week.
Find

Messages In This Thread
Selling Vigorous M16 of Contagion - Jake1o - 01-09-2016, 07:40 PM
RE: Selling Vigorous M16 of Contagion - tobiasxz - 01-10-2016, 12:15 AM