Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Kheyre's Application (Oh fuck no its that guy again)

(12-28-2015, 10:56 PM)Kheyre Wrote:  
(12-28-2015, 10:18 PM)Aleksandr (Happy Holidays!) Wrote:  Sorry. Not member material in my opinion. Had complaints about you exploiting 2 nights ago,  and I don't support you as member in general.

This will be the sole time i respond on this only to clarify. You mean the same "exploit" I was testing in order to show jake it, which I AM FIXING for jake. The same exploit I was threatened to get banned for, for the FIRST time I used it? (which I found by mistake)

(I was neither seeing through walls or unkillable.)

You have a pre-existing issue with who/how I am. Stop being biased.

Edit:
Besides, if you truly have an issue with "how I am" point out how to fix that, instead of being unhelpful in bettering someone who wants to be officially part of the community.

This right here is a prime example of why you shouldn't be a Member. -1. You blew that way out of proportion and didn't even need to reply at all.

EDIT: You marked my post as dumb and Shiny's as Salty. So anyone with a negative opinion about you is dumb or salty? Real mature.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kheyre's Application (Oh fuck no its that guy again) - Psychotic Dave - 12-29-2015, 02:46 AM